Looking for Entry Level (0 – 2 years) Software Engg. for working with Flixstock’s Flagship Products. Ownership, Commitment & Drive to take work to completion is highly desirable.
Area of Work and Expected Role is as follows
- Strong basics in Algorithms, Data-Structures, Probability & Statistics
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Having experience of working on low latency, high through put systems.
- Image Processing Basics: Feature Points, Edge Detection, Filtering, Images Registration, Segmentation & Clustering: K-means, Affinity Propagation, Graph based Segmentation, Gaussian mixture modeling with Expectation Maximization
- Machine Learning: Classification using Support Vector Machines, Random Forests, Decision Trees; Developing Convolutional Neural Networks for Classification, Segmentation, etc.
- Hands on in any of the given programming language(c/c++/java/c#) with knowledge of OpenCV.
FlixStock is a category-defining company introducing programmatic visual content creation to the world. FlixStock is helping advertisers, brands and retailers create images effortlessly and economically at scale. We have offices based in Gurgaon, India and New York, USA. Website: https://www.flixstock.com/
You can send your resume and GitHub profile to firstname.lastname@example.org