FlixStock is seeking a highly-motivated, high-energy, results-driven Project Manager to join the Team. The Project Manager will be responsible for the execution of the customer’s projects as per the commitment of TAT and quality. The individual will be the single point contact between the company and its customers and will be responsible for delivery. This individual will be an enthusiastic team player and should have the ability to understand the customers’ requirements and ensure that the company delivers to the same
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Measure performance, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customers and business
- Responsible for the execution of Projects from existing customers in the company. The individual will take full responsibility and own project to ensure smooth and timely delivery to customers
- Develop schedules and manage the orderly flow of projects from initial scoping and development to delivery and production
- Hold status meetings with key players involved in each project to ensure that requirements and deadlines are being met
- Lead project planning and provide updates to stakeholders for cross-group & cross-departmental projects
- Should have excellent communication skills and should have the ability to interact with International level customers
- The individual needs to display high levels of ownership. Needs to own the project and ensure that the same is executed as per decided timelines and quality commitments
- Should have a “Customer Service Attitude” as he/she is the voice of the customer in the company
- Incumbent needs to have the ability to work in cross-functional teams and manage various stakeholders to deliver to the project deadlines
- Knowledge of project management tools and the ability to use them effectively (Trello, BaseCamp, etc )
- Should be adept at leveraging technology and process improvement methodology to drive continuous innovation and improvement
- Awareness of fashion & experience with the fashion industry is a plus
- Strong proactive communication skills, entrepreneurial approach, ability to function in a fast-paced environment and ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Strong project management ability; managing communication, timelines, defining clear objectives and delivering key insights on projects in a timely manner
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Should have had prior Account Management experience and executed jobs/projects
- Should have demonstrated ability to liaise with customers, understand their requirements, scope out the work and ensure delivery against the same
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of workflow including prioritization, planning and task delegation under tight deadlines
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- Team lunches, tea & coffee, chilled out environment.
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
We are a leading, fast-growing Artificial Intelligence and Fashion Imagery company. You can find our corporate office in Cumming, Georgia. but we also present in different parts of the world, small data science & sales team in Capetown, South Africa, and sales teams in Europe & American continent, R & D office in Gurgaon, India. We are proud of the fact that the Flixstock family of 200+ people are made up of multiple nationalities; we are strong believers that diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
Trust, freedom & responsibility
Our success depends on a strong and solid team of people.
- We trust our employees. This secures a positive environment supportive of personal and professional growth.
- We give our employees freedom. This creates a strong culture encouraging initiative, leadership, and new ways of thinking.
- With freedom comes responsibility. This gives our employees the drive to achieve the greatest results.