FlixStock is seeking a highly-motivated, high-energy, results-driven Project Delivery Manager to join the team. She/He will be responsible for the execution of customer projects as per the commitment of TAT and quality. The individual will be the single point contact between the company and its customers and will be responsible for delivery. This individual will be an enthusiastic team player.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for the execution of projects from existing customers. The individual will take full responsibility and own every project to ensure smooth and timely delivery to customers.
- Develop schedules and manage the orderly flow of projects from initial scoping and development to delivery and production.
- Hold status meetings with key players involved in each project to ensure that requirements and deadlines are being met.
- Lead project planning and provide updates to stakeholders for cross-group & cross-departmental projects.
- Should have excellent communication skills to interact with clients from across the globe.
- The individual needs to display high levels of ownership. Needs to own the project and ensure that the same is executed as per decided timelines and quality commitments.
- Should have a “Customer Service Attitude” as he/she is the voice of the customer in the company.
- The incumbent needs to have the ability to work in cross-functional teams and manage various stakeholders to deliver on project deadlines.
- Knowledge of project management tools and the ability to use them effectively (Trello, Slack, etc).
- Should be adept at leveraging technology and process improvement methodology, to drive continuous innovation and improvement.
- Awareness of fashion & experience with the fashion industry is a plus.
- Strong proactive communication skills, entrepreneurial approach, ability to function in a fast-paced environment and ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Should have had prior Account Management experience (2+ years) and executed jobs/projects.
- Should have demonstrated the ability to liaise with customers, understand their requirements, scope out the work and ensure delivery against the same.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of workflow including prioritization, planning and task delegation under tight deadlines.
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- Team lunches, tea & coffee, chilled out environment.
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
FlixStock is a category-defining company introducing programmatic visual content creation to the world. FlixStock’s primary mission is to help fashion retailers create fashion images effortlessly and economically. Bringing technological innovations, we assist with very high-quality images at a fraction of the current cost and effortlessly. The world’s largest brands, fashion houses, and online apparel retailers trust FlixStock for high-quality images. We have offices based in Gurgaon, India and New York, USA. You can find our corporate office in Cumming, Georgia. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
Trust, freedom & responsibility
Our success depends on a strong and solid team of people.
- We trust our employees. This secures a positive environment supportive of personal and professional growth.
- We give our employees freedom. This creates a strong culture encouraging initiative, leadership, and new ways of thinking.
- With freedom comes responsibility. This gives our employees the drive to achieve the greatest results.