AI- the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Flixstock Enterprise. Our mission: to acquire and foster exceptional talent, seek out new challenges and explore new opportunities.
To boldly go where no company has gone before!
At Flixstock, our phasers are always set to stun.
Stun the customer -with our superlative technology and services.
Stun the employee- with an energetic and productive work environment and a path for professional growth.
Stun the market- with our insights, hard work and dedication.
Get the golden future you deserve at Flixstock! As our Chief Data, you will be responsible for :
– Developing awesome products by identifying potential markets and use
– Owns the information landscape with research
– Generates the best product requirements and determines specifications
– Gets the team going on a strict production schedule
– Gets in the moolah with the appropriate pricing
– And last but definitely not the least, gets the market excited with marketing strategies
Your future at FlixStock is guaranteed to be filled with captains, missions and an all-new way of progress! Our warp drive is set up in 3 stages:
Cruise at Mach speed
– Every new hire spends the first few weeks getting a hang of the Flixstock mojo-processes, products and technology
– Weekly sync and stand up meetings with teams to get up-to-date on current workflow
– Start work on a potential product. Own it, win it and prove yourself! Get into jog mode for Stage 2!
Jog at Lightspeed: ( if you haven’t caught on by now – here’s a refresher- WE ARE TREKKIES FOR LIFE.)
– A new mentor will be assigned to you. It’s time to go for the kill!
– We’ll be glad to hear about product and sales strategies- the whole shebang!
– It’s time for Stage 3!
Sprint at Warp speed
– It’s time for a brand new mentor to take you to the next level
– Cross-department integration to get your foot in, in all doors
– Innovation is key, let’s bring it on in your delivery!
We are looking for the next Data! Hands up, if you have:
● Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager
● Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
● Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
● Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
● Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
● Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
● Experience: 2-4 years
● Location: Gurgaon