FlixStock is a category-defining company introducing programmatic visual content creation to the world. FlixStock’s primary mission is to help fashion retailers create fashion images effortlessly and economically.
Bringing technological innovations, we assist with very high quality images at a fraction of the current cost and effortlessly. The world’s largest brands, fashion houses and online apparel retailers trust FlixStock for high quality images. We have offices based in Gurgaon, India and Singapore.
Your Future with FlixStock
Your future at FlixStock is guaranteed to be filled with captains, missions and an all new way of progress! Our warp drive is set up in 3 stages:
Cruise at Mach speed
- Every new hire spends the first few weeks getting a hang of the Flixstock mojo: processes, products and tech.
- Weekly sync and stand up meetings with teams to get up-to-date on current workflow
- Start work on a potential product. Own it, win it and prove yourself ! Get into jog mode for Stage 2!
Jog at Light speed:
(if you haven’t caught on by now, here’s a refresher- WE ARE TREKKIES FOR LIFE.)
- A new mentor will be assigned to you. It’s time to go for the kill!
- We’ll be glad to hear about product and sales strategies – the whole shibang! It’s time for Stage 3!
Sprint at Warp speed
- It’s time for a brand new mentor to take you to the next level.
- Cross department integration to get your foot in all doors.
- Innovation is key, let’s bring it on in your delivery!
As our Product Manager, you will be responsible for :
- Constant interaction with our target audience to identify opportunities
- Generating the best product requirement documents and determining specifications
- Owning the information landscape with research
- Chart the roadmap aimed at ensuring successful customers (& products)
- Developing awesome products by identifying potential markets
- Getting the team going on a strict development schedule
- Liaison with every department for successful development, launch & iterations
- Ensuring checks & measures for a successful product lifecycle
- Ensure the product success with the appropriate pricing strategy
- And last but definitely not the least, get the market excited with pre-launch marketing strategies
- Proven work experience as a product manager or as an associate product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to identify & establish Product Market Fit & MVP.
- Effective conceptualization of strategies and communication recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Masters/Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Education: Preferred bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Location: Singapore
Trust, freedom & responsibility
Our success depends on a strong and solid team of people.
- We trust our employees. This secures a positive environment supportive of personal and professional growth.
- We give our employees freedom. This creates a strong culture encouraging initiative, leadership, and new ways of thinking.
- With freedom comes responsibility. This gives our employees the drive to achieve the greatest results.