We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients in Japan. You will be responsible for maintaining & growing long term key customers by comprehending their requirements and ensuring the company delivers to the requirements. The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. He / She will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The incumbent will be responsible for creating profitable customers and in sustaining and growing the business to achieve long-term success.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage the existing portfolio of accounts in Japan.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to grow the business.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Manage the P&L to deliver profitability on every account.
- Ensure correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve issues faced by customers and maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager in managing multicultural international clients.
- Experience in handling Japanese clients in a similar role for Technology/Apparel Industry
- Proven ability to create and manage teams to deliver on goals.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong command over both English and Japanese (language) mandatory.
- Ability to engage with senior leadership in companies and build and nurture relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Experience in Key Account Management with over 3+ years’ (Japan)
- Work experience with a large technology company or an SAAS business serving clients internationally.
- Proven experience of nurturing, managing and growing accounts to at least $1M.
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- Team lunches, tea & coffee, chilled out environment.
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
FlixStock is a category-defining company introducing programmatic visual content creation to the world. FlixStock’s primary mission is to help fashion retailers create fashion images effortlessly and economically. Bringing technological innovations, we assist with very high-quality images at a fraction of the current cost and effortlessly. The world’s largest brands, fashion houses, and online apparel retailers trust FlixStock for high-quality images. Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
Trust, freedom & responsibility
Our success depends on a strong and solid team of people.
- We trust our employees. This secures a positive environment supportive of personal and professional growth.
- We give our employees freedom. This creates a strong culture encouraging initiative, leadership, and new ways of thinking.
- With freedom comes responsibility. This gives our employees the drive to achieve the greatest results.