Looking for SSE/AVP for working Flixstock Flagship Products. Ownership, Commitment & Drive to take work to completion is highly desirable.
Area of Work and Expected Role is as follows
• Strong basics in Algorithms and Data-Structures.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Having experience of working on low latency, high through put systems.
• Strong Core Java skills, Multi-Threading, Collections preferably using Java8.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, transaction management etc.)
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms.
• Hands on experience on using application server (Apache Tomcat 7, Weblogic or Jboss)
• BTech/MTech – from IITs/MS/PhDs from US universities are preferred.
Experience Required 2-8 Years Company
FlixStock is a category-defining company introducing programmatic visual content creation to the world. FlixStock is helping advertisers, brands and retailers create images effortlessly and economically at scale. We have offices based in Gurgaon, India and New York, USA. Website: https://www.flixstock.com/
You can send your resume and GitHub profile to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org