We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company’s computer networks. Your primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary. You will also be working closely with the users of our network in order to identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Working knowledge of Network Switches both managed and unmanaged. Preferably Cisco.
- Working knowledge of router and firewall configuration management.
- Lan and Wan traffic management.
- Network architecture.
- Server and terminal management, both Windows and Linux.
- Good in troubleshooting network/speed/machines issues.
- Basic Knowledge of LAN/WAN optimization tools like Packet shaper, Allot…Etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and escalations.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in managing the IT infrastructure/networks.
- Great personal and internal career development
- A culture that incorporates our values of trust, freedom, and responsibility
- Flexible work environment
- Driven and passionate international colleagues
- Yes, we really do speak English here, it is our corporate language
- Team lunches, tea & coffee, chilled out environment.
- Milestone celebrations
- Wellness allowance and sports activities
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
FlixStock is a category-defining company introducing programmatic visual content creation to the world. FlixStock’s primary mission is to help fashion retailers create fashion images effortlessly and economically. Bringing technological innovations, we assist with very high-quality images at a fraction of the current cost and effortlessly. The world’s largest brands, fashion houses, and online apparel retailers trust FlixStock for high-quality images. We have offices based in Gurgaon, India and New York, USA. You can find our corporate office in Cumming, Georgia.
Would you like to join us on our exciting journey?
Trust, freedom & responsibility
Our success depends on a strong and solid team of people.
- We trust our employees. This secures a positive environment supportive of personal and professional growth.
- We give our employees freedom. This creates a strong culture encouraging initiative, leadership, and new ways of thinking.
- With freedom comes responsibility. This gives our employees the drive to achieve the greatest results.