FlixStock is a category-defining company introducing programmatic visual content creation to the world. FlixStock’s primary mission is to help fashion retailers create fashion images effortlessly and economically.
Bringing technological innovations, we assist with very high quality images at a fraction of the current cost and effortlessly. The world’s largest brands, fashion houses and online apparel retailers trust FlixStock for high quality images. We have offices based in Gurgaon, India and Singapore.
Your Future with FlixStock
Your future at FlixStock is guaranteed to be filled with captains, missions and an all new way of progress! Our warp drive is set up in 3 stages:
Cruise at Mach speed
- Every new hire spends the first few weeks getting a hang of the Flixstock mojo: processes, products and tech.
- Weekly sync and stand up meetings with teams to get up-to-date on current workflow
- Start work on a ideas & problems. Own it, win it and prove yourself !
- Get into jog mode for Stage 2!
Jog at Light speed
(if you haven’t caught on by now, here’s a refresher- WE ARE TREKKIES FOR LIFE.)
- By now, you will be exposed to the seamless opportunities in FlixStock’s flight path.
- You will be tasked to navigate through data, loads & loads of data, and find valuable insights & opportunities.
Sprint at Warp speed
- You will closely work with FlixStock’s core team to explore opportunities.
- You will be tasked with strategic decisions on new markets & products.
- Act as the fulcrum of our key initiatives in Product, Sales & Marketing.
As our Business Analyst (CEO’s Office), you will be:
- Closely working with the CEO of FlixStock.
- Collaborate with strategic team members like CSO, CTO and other Key Stake Holders.
- Reserach & Analysis of high-priority projects surrounding corporate strategy & development.
- Synthesize & share compelling recommendations from your research & analysis.
- Support & facilitate CEO’s communications & presentations – board, investor, client presentations, etc.
- Optimise Office of CEO’s priorities by managing CEO’s calendar, making capacity-balancing decisions, and improve processes.
- Ensure strategy meetings are organized & conducted effectively.
- Responsible for documenting & hold stakeholders accountable on strategic decisions.
- Experience in Business Analysis, Strategy Consulting (especially in Software/IT-eS industry).
- Experienced in analytical toolkit, including complex financial modeling and market analysis.
- Exceptional at synthesizing insights from data & make business/strategy recommendations.
- Exceptional communication skills (including multimedia presentations).
- Demonstrate an innovative & proactive approach to the tasks assigned to you.
- Experience: 2-4 years of business analytics & strategy consulting, especially in ITeS or SaaS
- Education: Preferred bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Location: Gurgaon, India
Trust, freedom & responsibility
Our success depends on a strong and solid team of people.
- We trust our employees. This secures a positive environment supportive of personal and professional growth.
- We give our employees freedom. This creates a strong culture encouraging initiative, leadership, and new ways of thinking.
- With freedom comes responsibility. This gives our employees the drive to achieve the greatest results.